Are you ready for a healthier you?
I know its often hard to know where to start. Replacing old habits with new can be a struggle. You don’t have to tackle things entirely alone. There are many ways of making change easier, and I’d love to help you.
- Dietary Advice/Review
When you don’t know where to begin, or what to focus on, I can help you get specific. If you want to:
– clarify any areas of confusion or doubt, so you can proceed with confidence
– set achievable goals that make you feel motivated, and maximise your chances of success
– pinpoint key areas to work on to improve your general wellbeing
– develop effective strategies to overcome major stumbling blocks
– get a personalised, do-able plan that’s easy to implement
The consultation process is simple, and you’ll get clear, prioritized recommendations you can act on straight away.Get details about:
General Dietary Advice
Individual Dietary Review
- Upgrade your Health in bite-sized modules
Successful changes can be found in small, easy steps, taken gradually. These modules are ideal if you prefer to:
– build your health by nibbling away at different aspects at your own pace, whenever you feel ready
– be mostly self-autonomous, but like an occasional injection of extra support
– boost your own learning with a dash of fresh inspiration in a pick-and-mix styleChoose from:
- Mentoring programmesYou know from personal experience that structure, ongoing encouragement, and accountability is what keeps you motivated and inspired.
I create custom packages depending on your goals and health challenges. It’s always realistic.
- Speaking Gigs
I am happy to give short talks (45 mins) about how you can improve your everyday eating habits to boost your nutrition. Whenever the seasons change is an excellent time to schedule these. The talks do not directly address specific diseases or illness, but may be helpful to relieve small, niggling health concerns.